Genesis Pro V1.0.2 – 4th of May, 2020
A new version is now live for the Genesis Pro
You can download your new installer from here (32-bit only): https://webshop.oz-soft.com/en/order-history
- Login to your account
- Click on “Order history and details”
- Click on “Details” of your order.
- Click on “Genesis Pro VST Plugin – (click to download)” under product.
- This will start the download of Genesis Pro V1.0.2. (32-bit installer only)
- Please read the notes below before installing
Important note to users that use:
Genesis Pro 64-bit Jbridged V1.0: If this Jbridged version is working for you, please keep using it. Unfortunately we cannot advise you to update as the new updates only come with the 32-bit installer. The first release version only included the Jbridged version. We advise to wait for the Genesis Pro 2.0.
Genesis Pro 32-bit + standalone Jbridge 1.75: We advise to update to the most recent version.
Genesis Pro 32-bit + DAW that supports internal bridging: We advise to update to the most recent version.
Please check out this (re)installation guide for a proper install of the version 1.0.2.
How to get the best performance using the Genesis Pro:
The best performance is achieved using the 32-bit version with a DAW that supports internal bridging (ie. FL Studio, Reaper, LMMS, Bitwig, Cakewalk, T7, older versions of Cubase/Ableton or any other DAW that supports 32-bit plugins).
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee the performance that is promised when using a DAW that doesn’t support 32-bit plugins (such as recent versions of Cubase, Ableton, Studio One or any other DAWs that do not support 32-bit). It is worth a shot using Jbridge or any other external bridger, but there is no guarantee that it will work flawlessly.
Genesis Pro V1.0.2. Bug Fixes:
- Fixed the issue where it was needed to run the DAW as administrator / Fixed “Connection lost to this plugin” issue
- Fixed custom skins not loading properly when restarting Genesis.
- Fixed custom knobs not loading with correct values when restarting Genesis.
- Fixed first note not playing when running transport in DAW.
- Fixed the ROM oscillator not properly loading presets – sounds are changing after reloading a project.
- Fixed the live dashboard analytics and it now shows correct values
- Fixed Init preset as it’s now set properly.
- Fixed XP counter as it would reset at random times
- Removed unnecessary dropdown menus
The following problems related to downloading are fixed as we have upgraded our servers:
- Users with slow/bad internet connection could not successfully complete the download
- Download does not start
- Download gives errors
The following problems related to the Installer are now fixed:
- Setup is corrupt
- No .dlls installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VSTplugins
- The user can now select the directory they want to install the .dlls in
- Incomplete installation of system folders resulting in various types of errors
The following problems related to Serial Keys are now fixed:
- Serial key authentication failure during install
- Serial key authentication failures in DAW after install
- Added the OzSoft forum providing more customer support
- Added additional payment methods (Apple Pay, Credit Card)
- Added Genesis Pro Manual
Future development of OzSoft plugins:
Our goal is to provide everyone the tools needed to produce music for very little expense. This will be more clear with our future plugins that will be in the same price range as The Genesis Pro and on par with expensive plugins in terms of quality, stability and supported systems (it will support all platforms unlike the Genesis Pro, which is an exceptional case).