The following End User License Agreement ("EULA") represents the contractual conditions between you ("Licensee") and Oz Soft B.V. Strevelsweg 700, UNIT 303-A4454,
3083AS, Rotterdam, The Netherlands ("Oz Soft") for the use of software including related media, documentation (for example program descriptions, manuals) and other documents and materials manufactured by Oz Soft ("Product(s)").
By installing and by registering the software on your computer, you declare yourself in agreement with these conditions. If you do not agree with these conditions, you must not install the software.
II. REGISTRATION / ACTIVATION
1. A serial key is required during the installation in order to use the product. The product will not install without it. The serial key is made available after registration and payment confirmation.
2. For the registration, you need to enter your name, email address and postal address. These data are stored together with the Oz Soft serial number in our registration database. Oz Soft uses a secure SSL connection with 128-bit-encryption that meets current security standards to transmit your data over the web. For further information about Oz Soft handling of personal data please see:
3. The serial key and your download will be made available in your order details (accessible via order history).
4. If you want to use your Oz Soft Product on a different device, or if you make extensive changes to your device, you need to re-purchase the Oz Soft Product.
5. There is a limit in how many of the same products you can have on your account. A maximum of one (1) copy of each Oz Soft Product can be bought with one account. It is necessary to make a new account and re-purchase of the Oz Soft Product in order to use your Oz Soft Product on a different device.
6. If you purchased a third-party product bundled with a Oz Soft Product, you agree that Oz Soft makes your registration data available to the third-party. Please submit any objections to this in writing (contact details see below).
III. SCOPE OF USE
The Products from Oz Soft are protected by law. The intellectual property rights of the Products remains at Oz Soft. Licensee as purchaser of the Product acquires only the right to use Product to the following extent. Any other use or exploitation not explicitly granted to Licensee in this EULA shall not be allowed without written consent from Oz Soft. Specifically, Licensee is not entitled to copy or have copied, decompile or have decompiled, reverse engineer or have reverse engineered the Product or parts thereof. Licensee must ensure by appropriate and reasonable steps that third parties, including its own employees, cannot make unauthorized use of the Product. Licensee shall be liable to Oz Soft for any loss or damage in this context.
1. Oz Soft grants Licensee the non-exclusive right without restrictions in time or place to use the Products. Oz Soft is not obliged to cede the software underlying source code, including the associated development documentation.
2. Licensee may install and personally use the licensed software on one device (e.g. one work station). Use on more than one hardware device is not permitted. If the single computer is connected to a multi-user system, this EULA shall apply to all users of the system. In case Licensee changes the hardware, all software on the hardware used must be deleted.
3. Licensee is not authorized to modify the software.
4. Renting or lending the licensed Software to a third party is expressly forbidden.
IV. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Some content included in Oz Soft software Products, as well as any associated intellectual property rights and titles, belongs to third parties. This content may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties, and may be subject to terms and conditions from the third party providing the content.
V. Sounds License Agreement
By purchasing, installing and using the soundbanks that are sold by Oz Soft you hereby agree on the following terms:
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and/or resell any soundbanks that are purchased from Oz Soft. It is strictly prohibited to transfer ownership of the soundbank(s) without obtaining a license transfer from Ozsoft. License Transfers are only granted on a case-by-case basis, strictly with written consent of Oz Soft.
2. Reproduce or make duplicates of this collection, either as they exist on this file, individually or in separate collections.
3. Engage in unauthorized giving, trading, lending, renting, re-issuing, re-distributing or re-selling of the soundbanks (you may not engage in any of the aforementioned unauthorized actions with original Oz Soft sounds and soundbanks)
The license to use this product is granted for a single user only. You cannot resell Product nor any soundbanks that you have purchased for the Product as a used product to someone else because this is a non-transferable license of the contained sound recordings. You cannot electronically transfer or post samples of Product to another person or group of persons over the Internet or place them in a computer/sampler network to be accessed by multiple users. Ozsoft constantly monitors other Soundware and Software releases to check for copyright infringements, and will prosecute all piracy and copyright violations to the fullest extent of the law.
1. Use and modify the sounds in the soundbanks in any form or shape for own personal use.
2. Use and modify the sounds in the soundbanks in any form or shape for any type of audio / video production and publication.
3. Modify and/or re-arrange the soundbanks to your preference.
4. Export your own created sounds
VI. DUTIES TO PROTECT
Copyright notices, serial numbers and other identification features of the program may not be removed from the software or altered in any way.
VII. WARRANTY, LEGAL LIABILITY, DAMAGES
In regard to any warranty, liability and / or damage claims, the regulations in the General Terms and Condition of Oz Soft shall apply.
VIII. CLOSING PROVISIONS
1. If any stipulation of this EULA should be or become invalid, either completely or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining stipulations. The parties undertake instead to replace the invalid stipulation with a valid regulation which comes as close as possible to the purpose originally intended.
2. Insofar as Licensee is a merchant within the meaning of the Dutch Commercial Code (WvK) or corporate body under public law or special fund under public law the place of jurisdiction and place of performance is The Hague, The Netherlands. However, Oz Soft reserves the right to sue Licensee at Licensee's place of residence or place of business.
3. This EULA is governed by the laws of the Kingdom of The Netherlands.
Should you have any queries concerning this EULA, please write to this address:
3083 AS Rotterdam